Thursday, October 31, 2013

Little Bundle, Big Change

Well it seems that the summer and almost the fall has gotten away with me. But my family faced a large change.

Our beautiful son was born on August 20! He came a wee bit earlier than expected (at least in my mind) and on time everywhere else.

It has been a joy so far to raise a little boy, course he is still just a baby.It has been a large change and no one can tell you how big a change until it happens.

Just now I am getting used to the feedings (as I am nursing) and some late nights. But he has been a good baby for the adjustment.

He sleeps, he eats and he is happy!!! All good things for a new mama!

I am going to keep up with this blog as best I can. Learn to balance life and new baby. It is possible!

I hope you all can continue to join me on this journey of new motherhood. I will continue to crochet, cook and try to review some books. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment