Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Summertime Bedspread

It has taken some time, but I have completed a beautiful bedspread!!

I'm sure you remember the squares and strips that I created to form this beautiful afghan/bedspread.

I love how it looks on our bed! Its complete with matching (or close to matching) pillow shams.
Throw pillows!

 Since we've been using it, it has been more than comfortable to have as a summer bedspread. Ben enjoys it too because it's not as heavy as other comforter/bedspreads can be.

I also found some throw pillows for a decent price at Tuesday Morning. The orange one is from a garage sale...sometimes it's fun to look at garage sales for those hidden deals.

If you want to do this sort of project for yourself, don't be afraid! It takes time, but you are sure to get the colors and the pattern you really want for your bedspread.
Matching pillow shams.

It was a good relaxing project, but it may be sometime before I take one like that on again. Well, until next time! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment