Wednesday, April 10, 2013

March: From Squares to Strips

One day I suddenly had the urge to finish my master bedroom blanket. So, much of my time was spent carefully sewing squares together.

I decided to sew them together instead of crocheting them together because I wanted the blanket to look clean, as opposed to looking as if it were a patchwork quilt.

It's going to look great after its done!!

Here is what it's going to look like (sewn together of course).
 I designed the format for the blanket myself, all the while using squares from Vanna's Choice pattern book.

Unfortunately after all the strips were done, I came down with a horrible 24 hour stomach flu. Which did not help future crochet.
A Few of the Strips.

Then there was a big trip to New York to think about. I will tell you all about our mini vacation in my next post.
All in all March was a busy month, planning for our trip and getting through sickness.  I hope to have the blanket done this month.

Thanks for joining me! See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment