Tuesday, June 26, 2012

An Even Bigger Mess

When faced with a challenge the first thing one must admit is what you have done wrong. I am here to admit, my house IS a MESS.

I hope with this post, I will be highly motivated to finish projects around the house, namely my upstairs 'writing room' so that we can move on with the whole upstairs project. That is getting carpet, doors, and baseboards.

THEN I think I can think about and DO the organizing that needs to happen. Unfortunately at this point I have sadly become so used to looking at THE mess that I just ignore it. Which kinda makes me sad.

I don't know if anyone else can relate to living in a house project, but it's tough. I feel like I have just moved into this house and we have been here at least three years....whoa, that's a lot of time.
Are those paintbrushes?

But in all that time, we have  made headway on the upstairs. There is still the main floor that needs sanding and staining/clear coat. And the roof. I don't even want to think about the roof. But it needs done none the less.

Here's to cleaning up! Hope this post wasn't too boring. But I'm sure someone, somewhere can relate. And it might help you as it will help me to get those jobs done.

P.S. A happily blank slate!!!!(The post was the motivation I needed)

No comments:

Post a Comment