Monday, June 4, 2012

Beginning of Summer Sprouts

Another month lost. Ah well, it wasn't completely lost as I was deterrmined to finish my lovely gray/gray blanket. It looks fabulous! I've had many complements on it already. I look forward to  giving it away and seeing the reaction.


Also here are some bonnets and booties I've worked on as well. Twins are in the mix in my family and they had to be ushered in with some cute things to wear! I hope I will be able to see them in these bonnets and booties. Remember those cute little dogs from the last post? Well the Schnauzer and Springer Spaniel are in their new home. My sister-in-law and my brother loved them (they are the one's having twins)!


Our other flowers, our roses in particular are looking beautiful and more blooms on the way! Besides those, our lilies are blooming as well. They didn't look as if they were going to but nevertheless they have fun their way to the surface and look splendid.
  




The seedlings I talked about a couple of posts ago, have been planted and are sprouting. I hope flowers will eventually come.

All in all a relaxing start to summer. I hope it will continue to be a great summer, full of opportunity and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment