Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Big Mess!

We have been renovating our upstairs for almost 2 years now. We finally have been able to drywall the upstairs after a several month wait.

Now my house is a mess!!! I know construction work is messy, but its even messier if you have to live in it. Everything is in bigger piles the floor is DIRTY and I'm trying to face it will decorum and without STRESSING too much.




It has been an effort. But our upstairs is getting drywalled!!! All the closer to getting the paint, the carpet and our bedroom officially done upstairs.

But the work is never done. We still have one room upstairs still to do, which I have waited for a long time and will probably wait some more. Nevertheless I am happier to be even closer to finishing what work we need to do.

Hopefully see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing more frustrating than living in a remodeling project. Absolutely nothing.

    ReplyDelete